- More than 9 billion historical records from the United States, Europe, Latin America, and other regions
- The full USA federal census (1790-1940) with images
- Census of England and Wales (1841-1901) with images
- More than 3 billion exclusive family tree profiles from MyHeritage and Geni
- 816 million US public records
- Hundreds of millions of Nordic records
- More than 100 million gravestone photos
- More than 474 million historical photographs
- Military records, immigration records and passenger lists
- Citizenship and naturalization records
- Directories, guides, references, biographies and yearbooks
- Government, land and court records
- Wills and probate records
- Exclusive databases
- Additional content under license including Tributes obituaries, WikiTree, BillionGraves, Canadian Headstones and many others
- New collections containing millions of records added monthly
Expansive Historical Content
The MyHeritage database includes birth, death and marriage records from 48 countries, the complete U.S. and U.K. censuses, immigration, military and tombstone records and more than 2 billion family tree profiles. Due to the ongoing content contributions by individual users, the database grows at an average pace of nearly 2 million records each day.
MyHeritage Library Edition focuses on people-based records, which contain information about both everyday people and prominent individuals across societies and periods of time. This emphasis, plus the strength of the index, enables users to access information both about specialized topics (regions, time periods) as well as social, cultural, and political trends.
MyHeritage Library Edition builds upon MyHeritage’s deep investment in innovation.The search engine’s automatic handling of translations, synonyms and spelling variations of millions of names in multiple languages is unparalleled. Its unique Record Detective technology takes research one step further by recommending additional records for each record discovered. This enhances research and helps users discover even more relevant records in far less time.
Apart from more than 3 billion family tree records found only on MyHeritage Library Edition, the product features dozens of historical collections not available through other genealogy providers. For example, one recent addition, the Compilation of Published Sources, contains nearly 40 million pages and hundreds of millions of names in over 150,000 American directories, newspapers, yearbooks, narrative histories, and other publications from across the country. Other exclusive collections including millions of cemetery records, European censuses, historical newspapers, and more, can provide new information for researchers.