MyHeritage Library Edition
MyHeritage Library Edition is one of the largest, most internationally diverse genealogy databases of its kind. It contains billions of historical records from all over the world to support family history research. Remote access and a mobile-friendly interface make it the most convenient genealogy product for libraries and institutions.
Vast Global Content
Available in 42 languages, MyHeritage Library Edition is the industry's most multilingual family history research database. It includes billions of historical documents from 48 countries, millions of historical photos, public records, indexes and additional resources that span the past five centuries.
- More than 19.4 billion historical records from all over the world
- The U.S. federal census (1790-1950) with images
- The U.K. census (1841-1901) with images
- Nearly 5 billion exclusive family tree profiles from MyHeritage and Geni
- More than 816 million US public records
- Hundreds of millions of Nordic records
- More than 100 million gravestone photos
- More than 500 million historical photographs
- Military records, immigration records and passenger lists
- Citizenship and naturalization records
- Directories, guides, references, biographies and yearbooks
- Government, land and court records
- Wills and probate records
- Exclusive databases
- Additional content under license including Tributes obituaries, WikiTree, BillionGraves, Canadian Headstones and many others
- More than 100 million records added every month
MyHeritage Library Edition includes birth, death and marriage records; the complete U.S. and U.K. censuses; immigration, military and tombstone records; and nearly 5 billion family tree profiles. New exclusive content is added daily, with more than 100 million records added every month.
MyHeritage Library Edition builds upon MyHeritage’s deep investment in innovation. The search engine’s automatic handling of translations, synonyms and spelling variations of millions of names in multiple languages is unparalleled.
Its unique Record Detective™ technology takes research one step further by recommending additional records for each record discovered. This enhances research and helps users discover even more relevant records in far less time.
Users can access MyHeritage Library Edition either at their local libraries or from the comfort of home via built-in remote access.