- More than 950 active full-text, non-open access journals
- Indexing and abstracts for more than 3,500 journals
- More than 530 full-text books and monographs
- More than 3,300 full-text education-related conference papers
- Citations for more than 6.8 million articles, including book reviews
- Coverage dating back to 1880
Education Source Versions Compared:
Full-Text Journals: 1,991
Full-Text Journals Not Available in any version of Academic Search: 1,410
Full-Text Journals: 1,311
Full-Text Journals Not Available in any version of Academic Search: 765
Education Source combines high-quality databases from EBSCO and H.W. Wilson and includes hundreds of unique full-text journals not previously available in any databases. In addition to journals, users can discover full-text, indexing and abstracting for an array of periodicals, monographs, conference papers, and more.
A Valuable Full-Text Companion
With Education Source, ERIC users can link to a vast collection of full-text articles using SmartLinks technology. It is also a perfect complement to Academic Search Ultimate, offering more than 640 additional active full-text, non-open access journals.