- More than 330 full-text journals
- Articles from more than 380 publications
- More than 690,000 records with subject headings from an extensive thesaurus
- Healthcare access and delivery
- Healthcare administration
- Healthcare financing and economics
- Healthcare planning
- Healthcare quality
- Healthcare reform
- Health insurance
- Health law
- Health services research
- Long-term care
- Maternal and child health
- Medical and healthcare ethics
- Public health
- Social medicine
Healthcare reform and health-related issues are at the core of every political discourse in America today, making EBSCO's Health Policy Reference Center a timely resource on a pressing topic.
— Library Journal
Unmatched Coverage in all Areas Relevant to Healthcare
Health Policy Reference Center (HPRC) offers articles from hundreds of full-text publications, including industry-leading academic journals, monographs, magazines, trade publications and other valuable resources. In addition, it provides hundreds of thousands of records with subject headings from an extensive thesaurus.
HPRC can be easily integrated into corporate intranets or enterprise search applications.