International Political Science Abstracts
International Political Science Abstracts (IPSA), produced by the International Political Science Association, provides non-evaluative abstracts of articles in the field of political science published in journals and yearbooks around the world.
- Non-evaluative English (and French) abstracts of scholarly articles
- All abstracts published since International Political Science Abstracts, Volume One (1951)
- Indexing of book reviews published in the major scholarly journals
- Indexing of edited works, including chapters and authors – a novel resource found only in International Political Science Abstracts
IPSA is an indispensable tool for work in the fields of political science, political sociology, political psychology, political communications, international relations, international law, human rights, conflict studies, ethnic studies and related fields.
A unique global resource, IPSA provides rapid access to scholarly publications from every region of the world, featuring English (and French) abstracts for journals published in languages from Arabic to Urdu, including journals published in Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, Russian, Germany, Spanish and all the Nordic languages.
Links to Full Text
IPSA complements Academic Search Ultimate and Political Science Complete, and searchers can link to hundreds of full-text titles in those databases from the result list.
- Political method and theory
- Political thinkers and ideas
- Governmental and administrative institutions
- Political process
- International relations
- Foreign policy