Ring in the New Year by offering your library patrons timely and engaging e-book content developed by librarians. The EBSCO Collection Development has recently curated dozens of new e-book collections for libraries.
New and updated e-book featured collections for January include several updated DRM-Free collections on timely topics such as diversity and inclusion and social and public welfare. DRM-Free collections continue to gain in popularity in academic libraries because they are easily accessible, allow unlimited user access and do not require multiple logins.
For healthcare organizations seeking reliable e-book content for their clinical and administrative staff the new collection on TeleHealth from Doody’s Medical Review Service is available now. This collection is part of a series of special topics that Doody’s is creating to address timely and complex issues and satisfy the ever-changing information needs of the health communities.
And, the newly updated collection Women in the Workplace is a great addition for corporations looking to support female employees and elevate the status of women in across every role and department.
- Academic Award Winners Collection
- Aerospace & Aeronautical Engineering
- Application Programming
- Audiobook Popular Fiction
- AudioFile Presents: Family Listening
- AudioFile Presents: InfoListening
- AudioFile Presents: Own Voices
- Best of 2020
- Business and Science of Cannabis
- Choice Outstanding Academic Titles (OAT)
- CINAHL Companion Collection
- Consumer Health
- Core Collections Recommended Titles Adult Fiction
- Core Collections Recommended Titles Adult Nonfiction
- Core Collections Recommended Titles Grades 2-3
- Core Collections Recommended Titles Grades 4-6
- Core Collections Recommended Titles Grades 7-8
- Core Collections Recommended Titles Grades 9-12
- Core Collections Recommended Titles Grades K-1
- Doody's Special Topics Lists – Telehealth
- Doody's Titles - All Years
- DRM-Free - 32 DRM-Free Cumulative Collections
- DRM-Free - Award Winners
- DRM-Free - Commerce and Finance
- DRM-Free - Diversity and Inclusion
- DRM-Free - Educational Theory and Practice
- DRM-Free - Internal Medicine
- DRM-Free - Social and Public Welfare
- EBSCO Reads & Listens
- Educational Technology
- Food Science
- Graphic & Web Design
- In Demand Titles
- Independent and Self-Published Award Winners
- K-8 Native American Heritage Collection
- MEDLINE Complete Companion Collection
- New Releases
- Popular Adult Nonfiction
- Popular Juvenile Fiction & Nonfiction
- Popular Young Adult Fiction
- Public Finance
- Rehabilitation Reference Center Companion Collection
- Science - Botany
- Science - Microbiology
- Strategic Planning & Decision Making
- Women in the Workplace
This list represents e-book collections released through January 1, 2021. You can view the titles included in each collection by browsing them in EBSCOhost Collection Manager (ECM) or requesting a title list from an EBSCO representative. Please note that not all titles in each collection are available for sale worldwide or in all markets. See available titles in ECM.
Looking to learn more about EBSCO eBooks?
Explore collection types, access models, accessibility and ordering options in this interactive e-brochure.