- More than 6,000 monographs
- Coverage from 1516 to 1922
- Manuscript discoveries like the Codex Sinaiticus and Codex Vaticanus
- The Historical Critical Method
- New Testament themes
- Old Testament (or Hebrew scripture) themes
From Atla, a membership association of collectors and connectors in religion and theology, Biblical Research Perspectives features New Testament themes such as Jesus Christ and Paul, Old Testament themes such as the Ten Commandments, and reference works such as dictionaries, language primers, and concordances. Apocryphal books related to both Hebrew scriptures and the New Testament are also included.
Many languages are represented in this collection, with focus given to Greek and Hebrew, along with 29 non-English languages, including German, Latin, French, Coptic, Syriac, Samaritan, and Arabic.