- Cover-to-cover indexing and abstracts for more than 600 journals
- Searchable cited references for more than 220 journals
- More than 600,000 records
- Criminal justice
- Criminal law and procedure
- Corrections and prisons
- Police and policing
- Criminal investigation
- Forensic sciences and investigation
- History of crime
- Substance abuse and addiction
- Probation and parole
Criminal Justice Abstracts offers much more content—for a broader span of years—than I thought possible, and the content is first-rate. So is the delivery system. It gets a ten and an enthusiastic recommendation. Not just for libraries serving criminal justice researchers, this file will be used by researchers across the disciplines (I started to list the subject areas, but there are too many!). Highly recommended for public, academic, and special libraries.
— Library Journal
Covering all areas of criminal justice, Criminal Justice Abstracts includes hundreds of thousands of records and provides cover-to-cover indexing and abstracts for hundreds of journals. Other features include searchable cited references and a publications authority of key titles. This database was previously provided by Sage Publications.