- More than 19,000 primary and secondary sources and overviews of all 50 states, providing a portrait of each state's environment, history, government, and economy
- Nearly 200 maps, including political and topographical maps of each state
- 700 biographies of important political and cultural figures, contemporary and historic Native Americans, and environmental figures
- Easy access to thousands of entries and continually updated information
- A highly visual interface designed to engage researchers and meet the needs of different students by offering multiple ways to search an extensive collection
- Analysis of significant dilemmas, such as "To what extent should the federal government preserve or conserve natural resources?"
- CLIO View, unique to ABC-CLIO, an integrated toolkit that creates custom graphs for easy data analysis
Engaging, Interactive and Informative
United States Geography provides award-winning information in an engaging, visual format that helps students gain a deeper understanding of the places and people that make up the United States. Whether the curriculum requires focusing on an individual state or the nation as a whole, this database has been created in collaboration with scholars, educators, and librarians to meet every student's state geography needs.
With advanced search functionality, and other interactive features, users can access valuable additional content such as biographies of important political and cultural icons, contemporary and historic Americans, and environmental figures.