Ensure continuity of care by providing trusted information and patient education materials that work cohesively across specialties.
Interprofessional care teams play a vital role in improving patient care and quality outcomes by treating the whole patient — physically, nutritionally, emotionally and psychologically. To do so, team members must be on the same page regarding the information and resources they use to deliver patient care. EBSCO’s suite of evidence-based clinical decision support and shared decision-making resources give them the support they need.
Created by a world-class team of doctors, nurses, rehab professionals, dietitians and social workers, EBSCO’s Clinical Decisions solution suite:
- Ensures continuity of care by providing trusted decision support information and patient education materials that work cohesively across specialties
- Presents vital information in easily digestible formats that map to the workflows of each team member
- Promotes evidence-based practice
- Provides accredited continuing education modules to aid in maintaining licensure and certifications
- Offers user-friendly interfaces that seamlessly integrate with your EMR, LMS and Intranet