- More than 840 active full-text journals and magazines
- Nearly 700 active full-text peer-reviewed journals
- More than 480 active full-text peer-reviewed journals with no embargo
- More than 500 active full-text journals indexed in Web of Science or Scopus
- Applied mathematics
- Artificial intelligence
- Communication and information technology
- Computer databases and software
- Computer theory and systems
- Energy resources and research
- Engineering and biomedical materials
- Engineering disciplines
- Food and food industry
- Marine technology
- Neural networks
- New technologies
- Optical and neural computing
- Solid state technology
- Space science
- Textile industry and fabrics
Applied Science & Technology Source interfaces flawlessly with EBSCO Discovery Service, providing robust search results even in those hard-to-find areas of research.
, Head of User Services
Applied Science & Technology Source was developed though a merger of high-quality databases from EBSCO and H.W. Wilson and includes many unique full-text journals not previously available in any other database.
Applied Science & Technology Source focuses on traditional engineering challenges and research, as well as research concerning the business and social implications of new technology.
A Valuable Full-Text Companion
With Applied Science & Technology Source, users have access to a robust full-text companion to Inspec, an index to thousands of science and technology journals.