Updated monthly, ATLA Religion Database® (ATLA RDB®) contains over 2.5 million index records covering the research literature of religion in many languages. Bibliographic records represent scholarship on major religions, faiths, denominations and languages.
- More than 2.7 million records
- Indexing of more than 2220 journals, over 930 of which are currently being indexed
- More than 276,000 essay records
- More than 826,000 review records
- More than 383,000 book records
- More than 500,000 records from the once stand-alone product specific to Catholicism, ATLA CPLI