CINAHL Plus with Full Text
This comprehensive research database provides full text for nursing and allied health journals indexed in CINAHL Plus. Additional materials include full-text evidence-based care sheets, quick lessons and continuing education modules.
Nursing and Allied Health Content from the Most Authoritative Sources
CINAHL Plus with Full Text includes publications from the National League for Nursing and the American Nurses Association. Many of the most popular full-text journals are available with no embargo. In addition, this resource offers access to health care books, nursing dissertations, selected conference proceedings, standards of practice, audiovisuals, book chapters and more.
CINAHL Plus with Full Text covers a wide range of topics including nursing, biomedicine, health sciences librarianship, alternative/complementary medicine, consumer health and 17 allied health disciplines.
More than 300 new subject headings have been added to CINAHL to help researchers find new concepts, including COVID-19, social distancing and vaping as well as new local terminology such as Aboriginal Canadians, First Nations of Canada, First Nations of Australia, and Torres Strait Islanders.
- An easy-to-use interface with basic and advanced search features and searchable cited references
- Subject Headings that help users effectively search and retrieve information and follow the structure of the Medical Subject Headings (MeSH) used by the National Library of Medicine
- Continuing education modules
- Research instruments records
- Full-text evidence-based care sheets
- Full-text quick lessons
- Author affiliations