This is the definitive research tool for nursing and allied health professionals. With CINAHL Complete, users get fast and easy full-text access to top journals, evidence-based care sheets, quick lessons and more. Take a few minutes to evaluate all that CINAHL Complete has to offer and you’ll see why hundreds of thousands of nurses and allied health professionals rely on this essential resource.
Access the Best and Most Current Nursing and Allied Health Literature
CINAHL Complete contains full text for many of the most used journals found in the CINAHL index.
With CINAHL Complete, users can access a comprehensive scope of content covering over 50 nursing specialties as well as allied health subjects including speech and language pathology, nutrition, physical therapy and much more.
More than 300 new subject headings have been added to CINAHL to help researchers find new concepts, including COVID-19, social distancing and vaping as well as new local terminology such as Aboriginal Canadians, First Nations of Canada, First Nations of Australia, and Torres Strait Islanders.
Improve Patient Care With:
- Continuing education modules
- Research instruments records
- Full-text evidence-based care sheets
- Full-text quick lessons providing overviews of disease and conditions
Earn CEUs with CINAHL Complete
Cinahl Information Systems is accredited with distinction by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Accreditation Program and is further accredited by International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
Compatible with EBSCO’s Health Care Reference Centers
CINAHL Complete is compatible with EBSCO’s point-of-care resources including Nursing Reference Center (NRC) and others. Nursing Reference Center users can search CINAHL Complete content via the NRC interface and retrieve content from both sources. (Additional subscription required).
- An easy-to-use interface with basic and advanced search features and searchable cited references
- Subject Headings that help users effectively search and retrieve information and follow the structure of the Medical Subject Headings (MeSH) used by the National Library of Medicine
- Author affiliations