MEDLINE Complete is the leading full-text database of biomedical and health journals. It is the largest companion to the MEDLINE index, providing full text for thousands of top medical journals with cover-to-cover indexing. It is an essential research tool for doctors, nurses, health professionals and researchers.
The Essential Resource for Biomedical Research
Covering an extensive range of subjects including biomedicine, pre-clinical science, health policy development and much more, MEDLINE Complete offers something for every medical researcher.
Evidence is key when it comes to medical research, and with MEDLINE Complete users have access to an extensive collection of elite, peer-reviewed, evidence-based content they can trust.
- NEW: Ahead of print content is now available for relevant titles from key publishers
- An easy-to-use interface with basic and advanced search features and searchable cited references
- Subject Headings that help users effectively search and retrieve information and follow the structure of the Medical Subject headings (MeSH) used by the National Library of Medicine
- Ongoing full text and deep backfile coverage for many key journals
- Full-text coverage dating back to 1916
MEDLINE Complete is far better than other vendors’ databases in terms of quality and quantity.
— Hwang Young-Sook, Librarian, Seoul National University Medical Library