- More than 2,200 full-text journals
- Full-text coverage dating back to 1916
- Ongoing full text and deep backfile coverage for many key journals
- MeSH (Medical Subject Headings) for more than 5,200 current biomedical journals
- Pre-clinical sciences
- Behavioral sciences
- Health policy development
- Life science
MEDLINE Complete is far better than other vendors’ databases in terms of quality and quantity.
, Librarian, Seoul National University Medical Library
Unique Full-Text Content
MEDLINE Complete includes more than 1,300 journals not found with full text in any version of Academic Search, Health Source or Biomedical Reference Collection. In addition, MEDLINE Complete contains nearly 1,000 unique journals not found in MEDLINE with Full Text.
Powerful and Easy-to-Use Search
MEDLINE Complete provides an easy-to-use interface and powerful search functionality including basic and advanced search options. Users can effectively search and retrieve information with Medical Subject Headings (MeSH) created by the United States National Library of Medicine.