- 506 full-text journals and magazines
- 671 indexed and abstracted journals and magazines
- Benchmarks and best practices
- Corporate social responsibility
- Environmental stewardship
- Federal, state and local regulations
- "Green" issues and initiatives
- ISO 14000
- Renewable energy
- Resource conservation
- Social entrepreneurship
- Sustainable business practices
- Waste reduction
An excellent source for people who are interested in getting information on a wide range of sustainability topics.
— T. M. Marini, University of Michigan
A Wealth of Information and a Variety of Content
Sustainability Reference Center provides full text for industry-leading journals, magazines, books, trade publications and other valuable resources. It addition, it includes expert analyses, benchmarks and best practices in sustainability initiative management selected from worldwide sources.
Supporting executive decision-making and planning, Sustainability Reference Center helps users form a deeper understanding of the pillars of sustainability. It offers quick access to critical information including complete full text with images, tables, charts and other graphical content from many key titles.