- 1,287 active, full-text, non-open access journals and magazines
- 1,007 active, full-text, peer-reviewed, non-open access journals
- 665 active, full-text, peer-reviewed, non-open access journals with no embargo
- 572 active, full-text, non-open access journals indexed in Web of Science or Scopus
- Area studies
- Classical studies
- Gender studies
- Literary and social criticism
- Performing arts
- Religion and theology
Humanities Source Versions Compared
Active Full-Text Peer-Reviewed Non-Open-Access Journals: 1,007
Active Full-Text Peer-Reviewed Non-Open-Access Journals: 690
Active Full-Text Peer-Reviewed Non-Open-Access Journals: 595
Active Full-Text Peer-Reviewed Non-Open-Access Journals: 130
Humanities Source Ultimate offers access to key content covering literary, scholarly and creative thought. It also includes hundreds of scholarly full-text journals cited in leading subject indexes to round out student research.
Humanities Source Ultimate offers a wide variety of resources, such as feature articles, interviews, obituaries, bibliographies, book reviews, original works of fiction, reviews of ballets, dance programs, motion pictures, musicals, operas and plays that illuminate human thinking, action and interaction.
In addition, hundreds of English-language and native-language full-text journals from Asia, Oceania, Europe and Latin America bring a global perspective to researching the human experience.