- Nearly 500 full-text publications
- More than 1.4 million records dating back to 1924
- Culinary arts
- Demographics and statistics
- Development and investment
- Food and beverage management
- Hospitality law
- Hotel management and administrative practice
- Leisure and business travel
- Market trends
Superbly written and designed, this is an invaluable resource for both researchers and industry professionals and is one of the most comprehensive databases on the topic.
— Library Journal
Comprehensive Full-Text Resources
Hospitality & Tourism Complete includes full text for the top resources in the field, including the Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Education. Many of these resources are unique to the database and not available in any version of Business Source.
In addition to its full-text resources, the database includes all the comprehensive indexing and abstracts from Hospitality & Tourism Index (HTI). Sources are both domestic and international in range and scope.